BAT can be divided into two parts basically - Aptitude part & Finance Part.
- Aptitude Part - Aptitude part is basically only around 20% of the entire test, but can be very tough for someone who has never practiced these types of questions. Generally, these questions are asked in GRE/GMAT exams & vary from Data interpretation, Reasoning & Analytical part. Practicing such questions for BAT is of great importance as this can directly impact your result & can make the difference between top group & average group of candidates.
- Finance Part - Entire test's main focus is on the Finance part with questions coming from various domains. If you have prepared for CFA Level 1 which is very similar to BAT, then you are in a good position to tackle this section. Also, if you have already rich knowledge of Finance (a background of finance) then also you are in a good position to tackle this part, then entire focus shifts to the Aptitude part which turns into a make or break issue.
Here is the course link of the BAT Exam Prep Course - http://www.wiziq.com/course/
After you register for course, please focus on these points:
- There is a section on the Chart of the Day; you can view the recordings for the same to excel in that section. You can practice at your end by searching "Bloomberg Chart of the Day" on the internet.
- CFA L1 course is very similar to the BAT course & your preparation for the same would help you with BAT as well.
- A good focus is given on the Bloomberg Terminal part which forms a considerable chunk of the BAT exam. This course will take you through the intricacies of Bloomberg Terminal in detail.
- News related to finance is also of great importance & this course focus on the same in detail.
- Formal Studies in Finance certainly helps & this course complements your strength of finance with special focus on Aptitude. Thus, giving you that Extra Edge!