10 Hours course with 5 classes on Understanding CFTe/CMTe @Wiziq (Coming up in the month of April)
|1||Technical Analysis of Stock Trend||2 Hours|
|2||Technical Analysis - The Complete Resource||2 Hours|
|3||Technical Analysis Explained||2 Hours|
|4||The Definitive Guide To Point & Figures||2 Hours|
CFTe or Certified Financial Technician Certification gives one an International Professional Qualification in Technical Analysis.The exam is of Two levels & is designed to test the technical skill knowledge along with the understanding of ethics & market of the examinees.
Level I- A multiple choice test with 120 questions, testing mainly the Technical knowledge.
Level II- A theoretical Level in which essay based questions are asked requiring extensive technical as well as real life knowledge of the.
CMT or Chartered Market Technician Certification is very similar to the CFT Certification, wherein candidates are required to demonstrate proficiency in Technical Analysis. Unlike CFT, CMT consists of three levels, Level 1 & 2 consists of multiple choice questions while Level 3 consists of short answer type questions.
The Objectives of the CMT Program are:
- To Professionalize the field of Technical Analysis.
- To Promote High Ethical & Professional Standards.
- To Guide Candidates in Mastering a Professional Body of knowledge.
Clearing in all three levels of CMT helps a candidate become an International Professional Technical Analyst.
The course of these two certifications are almost similar & will be covered completely in the course.
Class 1 - Technical Analysis of Stock Trend:
- The Dow Theory
- Important Reversal Patterns
- Support & Resistance
- Trendlines & Channels
Class 2 - Technical Analysis: The Complete Resource:
- Measuring Market Strengths
- Temporal Patterns & Cycles
- Flow of Funds
- Moving Averages
Class 3 - Technical Analysis Explained:
- Individual Momentum Indicators
- The concept of Relative Strength
- Volume: General Principles & Volume Oscillators
Class 4 - The Definitive Guide to Point & Figure:
- Introduction to Point & Figure Charts
- Characteristics & Construction
- Understanding Point & Figure Charts
- Projecting Price Targets
Class 5 - Revision:
- Thorough Revision of the areas studied
- Doubt Clearing
- Can be set-up as per needs
Some Important Links & Points relevant to CFT:
- Exam Fee- Level 1: US $ 500, Level 2: US $ 800
- 2.5 Hours with 120 questions.
- Focuses on 6 Broad areas.
- Medium Difficulty.
- 4 choices, 1 correct.
- No Work Experience Required.
- Less Online Resources.
Some Important Links & Points relevant to CMT:
- 2 Hours, 135 Questions
- 4 Choices, 1 correct.
- Easier exam compared to CFTe.
- Better Online resource than CFTe.
- Work Experience required.
COURSE TEACHER: Shivgan Joshi (Shivgan@qcfinance.in, email@example.com).
COURSE MANAGER: Arpit (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).
References of some important links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmShdwzPj5I - ONLY VIDEO AVAILABLE.
http://www.nyif.com/courses/exam_prep.html - New York Institute of Finance is offering a course though.